So my sister and I decided to do our own pre-school for our little guys. My nephew, Sage, and Liam are two weeks apart in age, so its a good thing for them to get together and do stuff like this, they really enjoy it, and we really enjoy them having a cousin so close, its alot of fun for all of us :)
Today, as it was my sister's day to teach the pre-school class, I was waiting in the kitchen as they sang some Halloween songs. My sister was having them glue q-tips to paper to make a skeleton, while singing "the leg bone's connected to the, knee bone, the knee bone's connected to the..." and so on, I'm hoping you understand what song I'm talking about? LOL . As they are singing this, my sister pauses after "knee bone" to let the kids fill in what comes next, Liam's response? "paper". My sister and I both just started bursting out laughing, it was too funny. And interesting enough, he was correct! They were gluing the 'knee bone' to the paper as they sang that verse. He just cracks me up. Then, afterward, he decided he was going to be the teacher, so he had us sit down and he was "Mr. Liam". We were very good students, except we laughed when we thought he was being too cute, which of course was the entire time. He finally understood we were laughing because he was making us happy, and not at him. He taught us about decorations, and how to write our name, and once Sage started in we just couldn't contain our laughter. Its so much fun having the two of them together.
Well, that's it for now, hopefully I'll have more to say next time, I just wanted to share this little bit of a fun day with everyone, and I hope everyone has a very Happy Halloween!
Right now, his thing is saying "Ne bee mind" for "nevermind", and "where where" for everywhere. I just love that he still has a few 'baby' words in his vocab. One of my favorites has always been "spat ee a" for "spatula" but today (yes just today!) he started saying it correctly. It made me so sad! Why does this happen?! They grow up right before your eyes, yet you can still hardly believe it.
1 comment:
That is funny about Liam's response being paper!
Post a Comment