Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pregnancy!!!!

So, in my previous post I blogged about wanting to FINALLY be pregnant so I could put "I"M PREGNANT" up on here (among other reason of course) Well, I'm going to be a little more low-key about it, but that doesn't downplay how happy we are about it!!!! I found out a couple of weeks ago that I am give or take 10 weeks along now. At the time, we were extremely surprised as I had tested a month before and it hadn't shown up! Just crazy! I was reassured by my doctor though, that the positive pregnancy test was indeed a positive pregnancy test and just to take things easy...of course I have tons of questions, why didn't it show up at first? why didn't I just know? (that one is a little easier to understand, as I was protecting myself from being depressed again if/when I found out I wasn't, so I was playing the symptoms off as other things) and how far along am I REALLY? Haha, all these questions, and more, I'm sure will be answered come my first appointment, (with ultrasound!) on the 6th. Liam is pretty happy about it. At first he thought he'd be silly and say "I don't want a baby! It'll poop in my eye!" but after we talked about it more, and he asked to see what the baby looks like in my belly, he asked if we could have it out now, he didn't want to wait any longer. I think he is going to make an amazing big brother. He is so loving and sweet that this baby will be very lucky to have him as a big brother, and I'm not just saying that cuz I'm biased (well maybe a little biased) I plan on taking pics as I grow bigger and keeping updates on here, so check back if you'd like to stay in the know! Oh, and as soon as I bug Amanda on how she made her cute "is it a boy or girl" poll, I'll have one of those up as well...in the meantime, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is looking forward to a great Christmas. I know I am!

No comments: