Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Needing another update, its been too long!

Well....October finds us pretty dang happy. I am now a stay at home mom, which I have been wanting since Liam was born! Liam has turned 4 this year, and is getting bigger day by by. He is so very excited for Halloween, and has been wearing his costume since we got it in the mail three weeks ago, here I wanted to be prepared, and Liam just wanted to start wearing it as soon as it came, oh well :) We are looking forward to the holidays, Christmas especially since I get to host the annual family Christmas party at my house, need ideas for games! I did the song game last year where they looked at a picture, then had to guess the title, and the fun thing was the loser got the prize-two christmas song c.d.'s...appropriate right? haha. So if anyone out there has any good ideas like that, please let me know...One downside is Liam will be going under for some dental work right before Thanksgiving....SO not looking forward to that, I guess he inherited mine and my mother in law's horrible baby teeth. Mine were awful, but luckily my permanent teeth came in just fine, and I guess my mother in law has low denton (sp?) which basically means cavities can get through easier, because your enamel is soft, and is passed down. It just sucks, poor kid has to have 4 root canals! Wish us luck, its not going to be a fun week for anyone. At this exact moment, Liam is singing me a song called "I want it". He loves making up songs and loves asking me if I want them "Loud or Soft" (in which case he pretends to push a button and turn it up or down, which I of course always pretty much want it soft) haha. He is getting so smart and I can't wait for him to start school, not for the break, but for the reason that he is going to love it, and it will be good for him to get away from mom for a little while and be independent. Aww, he just finished his song, and said "that was a beautiful song, huh?". We are STILL trying for another one, its been a long time coming, so hopefully, soon, you'll be seeing a blog saying "I"M PREGNANT!" cuz I sure am impatient. I have been seeing a doctor who is a midwife/specializing in fertility, and hopefully we can make it happen! Well, thanks for taking the time to read my novel, I love all my family and friends! Hope you all are doing well!

No comments: