Wow, it sure has been a long time since I posted anything, I guess I don't have anything too interesting to say! We got a puppy dog, a cute little teacup pomeranian who Liam just loves to play with (and torture on occasion!). We are gearing up for the holidays, and I just love this time of year. I used to love the snow but am finding the older I get, the more annoying it gets. Liam sure loves it though, we went outside to play in it yesterday, and after getting Liam all geared up and ready to go, I took some pics that I will post very soon. He and Max played in the snow until they were too cold to go on, lol. I am loving the new house, it really is meeting our every need! Life is good, and I can't complain! I will post the pics from the 'snow day' as Liam puts it, and wish everyone a happy thanksgiving!
2 comments:
OMG you finally updated your blog! I can't wait for those pics! xoxo
still waiting on those pics... haha
Post a Comment