Yes, We have one week left in our house. Of course the new house is what we want, and what will make our future that much better, but I have so many memories here. We brought our baby boy home here! I think the new owners will have a good time making their own memories, and take good care of the home I've had for the past four years.
So this week will be a busy week for all...We have to get all moved into my in laws house, and then the waiting starts...Our home should (if we are lucky) be finished about six weeks after closing on this home. They've ordered the cabinets, and I've been told this takes the longest. When we met with the general contractor he told us once he gets started he can be done in a month, wouldn't that be nice? But I am not going to get my hopes up, haha. I am going to try to wait as patiently as possible and enjoy the time living with family. It should make life easier!
1 comment:
We lived in an apartment when we brought Grace home from the hospital, and even though we'd only been there for about 10 months and it was kind of crappy, I was really sad when we left. That's where I bathed her for the first time, where I stayed up all night rocking her when she couldn't sleep, where she took her first steps! But even though the house is gone, you still have all those precious memories and you'll make tons more in your new house. Good luck with the move and everything!
Post a Comment