Saturday, April 11, 2009

The new house!

So I talked before about getting our new house...and guess what! Its happened! We were able to sell our home after six months, and they are finishing construction on our new one! I am very excited! Let me tell you the features of our new home...
3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bath
fully vaulted ceilings
three levels (has unfinished basement to add on)
granite countertops
19 windows (yes I counted them all, and quite a few are high up with brings in alot of natural light)
fireplace!
upgraded tile and wood floors throughout
three very big bedrooms, including a nice big hallway w/ big closet by laundry room (which is also big)
Liam's room will have a box seat window and walk in closet
The master is huge and has an enormous closet and hallway
knotty alder cabinets
2 car garage

I know, its amazing! I am so very excited. We close on this house the 28th of April and will be moving in with family until ours is finished, which should be about six weeks from the time we close on this home, wish us luck!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

YEAH!!! It's SO cute!! I love it! I'm so glad we can blog stalk each other now (not that we never talk!!). I'm SO excited for your new house!!!

Zobell Fam said...

Congrats on the new house! Call me when you get all settled I would love to see it!

Christen said...

Okay I definitely will! And it won't let me see your profile so I don't know how to add you? Help! lol.