Well I decided its about time I update this, I just update the background usually, but never let people know what has been going on in the lives of the McLam's..so here we go!
Liam has enjoyed being a big brother. He is so helpful and sweet with Aiden. Aiden is growing up so fast! Too fast! He is already five months old, and I just have to stop and absorb it all, I can't believe he's getting so big so fast.
The Christmas season is upon us and I am very excited. I already got most of the boys shopping done, and once again Liam will get way more than he needs and Aiden will get more than he knows what to do with, but thats how it goes right? ;) Derick bought me a new Dell laptop, which has been awesome since our home computer needs some major help, the laptop is so nice and fast and pretty :) I use it while at work, yes, I got a new job from home and I love it. I work four hours five days a week which feels like hardly any work at all. I am in a reward program for a very popular company that I'm not allowed to disclose...Let's just say the customers I deal with spend a lot of money and are very nice to me, so I enjoy my job greatly.
Aiden is babbling all of the time now, some times we really do hear him say "mama" and "dada" I think we before we know it he will be crawling around, going to have to babyproof the entire house soon! And get rid of a bunch of Liam's crap to make room for new Christmas things. The only thing is I'll have to wait til he's at school to do so because he does not let me get rid of anything, seriously. There will be toys he has never played with, and he thinks he needs to keep them around, he even plays with Aiden's toys and thinks they are his too, this Christmas should be quite interesting.
Well, thats it for now, I will update again soon now that I have a great computer to do so on, I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment