Well as many of you know (and can see the countdown on my page) we are going to be having our new little baby Aiden within a matter of 8 weeks. Secretly I am hoping he comes at 37 weeks, since I know he'll be considered full term and all, but at the same time whats an extra three weeks if it gets me a perfect little chubby baby? (and I say chubby cuz at the rate I'm going with carbs he is going to be a big boy, sorry sweetie). I am so anxious I can hardly stand it. All I am anymore is depressed and irritable. I want my baby now, and waiting is not something I am prone to doing well. I know I should just be grateful (trust me I am) but hormones and an ever growing belly that makes life difficult has been putting a strain on me. I want to be done! At night its been tough because my circulation sucks so I wake up constantly with cramps and dead limbs throughout the night. Add that to the heartburn and sleep hasn't been very constant, oh well, its just getting me used to being up with a newborn all night anyway I guess! I just pray everything goes well and he is healthy. I know everyone says that, but we really mean it! I have friends that tell me horror stories, and I know they don't mean harm buy it, but its very scary! Once he is here and fine I think I'll be able to relax-at least a little bit til another worry presents itself, which of course it never fails to! Liam is 5 and I still worry every second about him. As I will everyday of my life. Even when he's 50! Its just our lot in life as mothers, I've heard that all my life and its never made more sense...Anyhow I hope everyone has been well and is looking forward to a fun Memorial weekend! We aren't doing anything too exciting, but Monday is Derick's birthday so that will be alot of fun :) We got him a new float tube, and this time spent a considerable amount more than we did on the last one, which was great but only lasted three years maybe? Anyway here is hoping it lasts that long this time and then some, since my husband is such an avid fisherman and wants to get in as much fishing as he can before Aiden arrives. I hope he gets enough in! Although I wouldn't mind him and Liam going out afterward to give me some peace and quiet....only thing its they'd have to take the boat those times since of course Liam can't go in a float tube. Well anyway, everyone have a great weekend and I promise to update this more frequently!
My ever growing belly! 32 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment