
Just thought it would be fun to share a picture with you of how big the belly is getting now that I'm 12 weeks along...or to sound better, 3 months with only 6 more to go! I had my check up today, and even though my doctor was assisting with an emergency, I was still able to see the nurse and to hear the baby's heartbeat with the doppler. It was amazing. I love hearing that little heartbeat, it about makes me cry everytime! It was interesting because coming into this pregnancy, I vowed I would not get huge, and actually try to lose some weight, well I found out in the past month I've lost weight! Pretty exciting, for me, haha, and of course not harmful at all to the baby. I just don't want to be huge and miserable with this one, although I'm sure thats where I'll end up by 9 months no matter what....The nurse says baby's heartbeat is fast, and since it has been measuring fast each time I go in, it points more towards a girl, but we'll know for sure in a month when we do the gender check :) I was hesitant at first doing it at 16 weeks, but the nurse assured me everything should be accurate and either way at 20 weeks we'll be looking again so we'll know for sure, its just more fun this way :) The more ultrasounds I get to do, the better, I'm not one to turn them down...haha.
Liam is excited for his role as big brother. When I came home today and told Derick and him what the nurse said about it being a girl, he got really excited and said "I think its a girl now" He is just so funny. I asked him what he was going to do if its a little sister and she goes into his room, gets into his toys and tries to copy him and he said "I won't mind, I will leave my door open for her". Pretty sweet. Lets just hope he still feels that way when the baby is actually here!
I am going to try my best to keep posting pictures of the belly expanding...its fun to look back at after the baby is 3 and I'm missing being pregnant...yes I will miss it, I know you probably all think I'm crazy but its true. So this will not only be fun for my friends to watch, but for myself to look back on. I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and a very Happy New Year. Here's to 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment